The Forge, Dungate, Kent ME9 0QU
A chance to stay in a detached, converted Forge on the edge of the North Downs with its own private garden & parking. Located in a quiet rural hamlet, but within walking distance of several country pubs serving food and a traditional village shop providing essentials and tea/coffee and light lunches.
This former blacksmith’s forge was sympathetically converted during 2010/11 to create spacious, open plan, self catering accommodation, all on the ground floor.
This property is set within the 2 acre grounds of the owners grade II listed country cottage, where you are welcome to explore the gardens.
The Forge is situated on the corner of 2 quiet country lanes surrounded by arable fields.
The property is approached via a winding gravel driveway, which is shared with the owners
The Forge has its own enclosed garden with mature weeping willow tree, patio, outside seating area and barbeque(gas provided).
- Sleeps 2 (4 with sofa bed)
- Quiet rural location
- Good walking/cycling nearby
- Flat screen TV
- Well equipped kitchen
- Modern bathroom with generous sized shower
- Own garden with seating area & gas BBQ
- Accommodation all on ground floor
- Good selection of country pubs serving food nearby
- Welcome pack provided
- Children welcome/baby sitting offered
- 2 night short breaks available
- Additional camping available
- Bikes available to borrow (free)
Travel cot available (free)
High chair available (free)
Electricity & gas included